Sugoi Notes

1 2 3 4
Not an IGCSE student
Nov 17, 2015 | 11:29 PM | 0 awesomeness


After 3 years of shedding tears and blood, finally I declared myself as an ex-IGCSE student.


It was fun being an IGCSE student walaupun I have to say we have a lot of problem sebab selalu clash dengan syllabus Malaysia. But Alhamdulillah I survived in PT3 and all those crappy examinations. And also yeay because next year is going to be my last year in high school and I cannot wait to take my SPM (luls) and leave the hostel and spend the whole day sleeping in my room.


BTW, since I'm going to be called as FORM 5 2016, so I changed my skin to make it looks more matured and classic. BUT I GUESS I FAILED LOL. I'm so sorry for leaving my blog and deleting all my tutorials and freebies and posts. I decided to start a new life since my previous posts were all embarrassing and childish and gedik HAHAHAHA I hate myself.


THE MAIN REASON WHY I DELETED MY PREVIOUS ENTRIES IS BECAUSE MY SCHOOLMATES (MY CLASSMATES ESPECIALLY) FOUND MY BLOG AND THEY MAKE FUN OF IT. 



anyway it is the end of 2015 and people don't blog anymore. so do me. Bye xx



New | Old
Wave

MAIRA - 16
VVIP
Your thought ?




© Sugoi notes 2015/2016